I acknowledge that I have voluntarily elected to participate in a program that includes physical exercise of a possibly strenuous nature. I acknowledge, as with any fitness program, the potential for unusual but possible physiological results, including but not limited to, abnormal blood pressure, fainting, heart attack, injury, or death. I hereby assume all risks for my health and well-being and hold harmless of any responsibility, WELL Inc, its affiliates, and any other persons involved with this workout and/or program. I am knowingly and willingly participating in this program, fully aware of the potential risks and dangers involved. If I have any questions or concerns about my ability to fully participate in this program, I am advised to speak with my primary care physician, and I will take all precautions necessary to ensure my own safety while performing the physical activity this program requires. Furthermore, I acknowledge that no guarantees are being made on behalf of WELL Inc, it's affiliates, or any other persons involved in this program, therefore my participation is at my own risk.
I understand that free membership to orlandoWELL.com provides limited access and that purchases are required to view select content. If I choose to purchase access to premium content and/or programs, I understand that my purchase is for this content only and will therefore have limited accessibility to other areas not included with my purchase. Furthermore, I acknowledge that access to any purchased content will only be made available during the allotted time frame specified at time of purchase. If I enroll in recurred billing, I must cancel my membership ahead of the next billing cycle to avoid additional charges. Once membership is cancelled, I will continue to have access to content until my current billing cycle has ended.
Discounts and Free Trial Upgrades:
I recognize that WELL Inc may occasionally provide free and/or discounted offers through orlandoWELL.com. I am aware that these offers are not guaranteed and that certain restrictions apply. If a trial upgrade is offered, I further recognize that the trial period is limited to the time frame specified in that offer, and regular billing will resume upon the trial's expiration, if I have not downgraded or cancelled my membership prior to my billing date. If I neglect to downgrade or cancel within the trial period, I agree to pay the recurring charges for each consecutive billing cycle thereafter until I actively downgrade or cancel my membership. See Section "Purchases" for further explanation.
I hereby confirm that I have read and understand the terms and conditions above, and I absolve WELL Inc, its affiliates, and any other persons involved with this program of any and all liabilities as described above.
Terms and conditions:
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to registered members of the WELL: community who are18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents ofthe USA, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Weightloss, Energy, Life, Longevity Inc (WELL Inc), its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions ofWELL Inc as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting onJune 13, 2016 at 6:00AM EST, endingSeptember 30, 2016 at 5:00PM EST. All online entries must be received by September 30, 2016 at 5:00PM EST.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online link provided. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of WELL Inc. You may enter as often as you like. However, if You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion ofWELL Inc.
- Prizes: The Grand Prize Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receivea complimentary Premium Membership upgrade to the WELL: community section of orlandoWELL.com for one full year valued at $99. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by WELL Inc. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at WELL Inc’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission forWELL Inc to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected bymethod outlined in contest details, under the supervision ofWELL Inc. Winner will be notified through email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. WELL Inc shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 45 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT WELL Inc‘s SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that WELL Inc, anyone acting on behalf ofWELL Inc, andWELL Inc’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of WELL Inc. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless WELL Inc from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which WELL Inc may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions:WELL Increserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond WELL Inc’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, WELL Inc may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by WELL Inc. WELL Inc reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. WELL Inc has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, WELL Inc reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmlessWELL Incand its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OFThe United States of America ANDthe State of Florida WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the State of Florida having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Terms and Conditions: Information submitted with an entry is subject to the Terms and Conditions stated on the WELL Inc website.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, email your request to info@orlandoWELL.com, subject: Contest Winner and/or Rules. Requests must be received no later than October 31, 2016 at 5:00PM EST.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is WELL Inc.
- Social Media Platforms: The Campaign hosted by WELL Inc is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any other Social Media Platform used for the purposes of this contest.
- You, the Contestant, hereby acknowledge that You have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.